JH - LCC_1698241952
about 1 month ago
Have you ever wanted to work within the civil service? Are you confident in your administration skills? If so, then please read on as we are looking for 8x Admin Officers to join our client the Ministry of Justice
University graduates are also encouraged to apply!
- Location: Lincoln County/Magistrates
- Hours: Monday - Friday 9-5 (37 hours)
- Pay: 11.88ph
- Temporary until March 2024
- Hybrid working (once training is completed, training will be full time in the office in Lincoln City Centre)
This is an ongoing temporary position with the possibility of a further extension at the discretion of the business requirements.
We are currently recruiting for a full time Admin Officers to join the team at the Lincoln County Court. The Administrative Officer is to carry out a variety of administrative duties. This is an exciting and interesting role. You will be provided with full training and work within a really supportive team.
- Creating orders and sending out to users of the MoJ
- Completing general admin duties
- Cross checking documentation to ensure all information is correct before sending to the end user
- Draft standard letters correspondence
- Maintain detailed records/information
What we are looking for
- Strong attention to detail
- Accuracy in spelling
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages e.g Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to work on your own as well as part of a team
- Experience working in an administrative role
- Strong IT skills
Diversity in the workplace:
At Brook Street, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
Brook Street is a Disability Confident Leader, and we have also hold Gold Award status from the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme.
Our supply of Contingent Workers to the Public Sector Resourcing Framework (PSR) has driven us to take further steps in supporting candidates with disabilities or veterans. Through our Guaranteed Interview Scheme, we offer candidates with disabilities and veteran who meet the stipulated criteria for the role, a guaranteed interview with a PSR Sourcer.
Should you identify as a candidate with a disability or a veteran, we encourage you to reach out to us via email at , providing the role's navigation link and your qualifications. We are committed to engaging with you.
Throughout the application process we will discuss any reasonable adjustments needed. Your comfort and accessibility are of utmost importance to us, and we are eager to ensure a seamless communication journey.
*Please note working for the Ministry of Justice will require you to have photographic ID. This can be a Full-length Birth Certificate supported by a driving or provisional licence in your current address OR an in-date passport*
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!