The Ministry of Justice - Admin Officer
Location: Bradford Tribunals BD3
Hours: Monday - Friday (37 hours)
This is an ongoing temporary position with the possibility of a further extension at the discretion of the business requirements.
We are currently looking for an Admin officer who will be working in a Back Office environment in the Direct Lodgement Business Centre.
- Will be responsible for compliance checking appeals
- Making relevant decisions on process and registering appeals on GAPS data base
- Preparing file jacket and dispatching relevant letters to parties
- Dealing with confidential information
- Role is largely data input and expected to work with high volume output and 100% accuracy rates working to set daily minimum expectation of output
- Role will involve inputting data onto spreadsheets accurately and to target
- Working in a team environment reportable to Team Leader.
What we are looking for
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Good drafting and writing skills
- Ability to devise schedules, plans, and routines
- Able to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Good attention to detail
- Able to work to deadlines
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Works well under pressure
*Please note working for the Ministry of Justice will require you to have photographic ID. This can be a Full-length Birth Certificate supported by a driving or provisional licence in your current address OR an in-date passport*