The Ministry of Justice - Admin Officer
Location: Huddersfield County Court
Hours: Monday - Friday (37 hours)
This is an ongoing temporary position with the possibility of a further extension at the discretion of the business requirements.
We are currently recruiting for a full time Administration Officer to join the Team at Huddersfield County Court with our client, The Ministry of Justice based in Huddersfield. The role will include working as part of a flexible team. This is a very interesting role, carrying out effective and efficient administration and customer care support to the courts. You would need to provide administration support ensuring staff & service users are supported through efficient processes.
- To support with remote hearings using various applications forms part of this role. Deal with telephone enquiries from court users.
- Must have knowledge or from an admin background
- Must be organised
- Able to use and have knowledge of outlook, Microsoft word, Microsoft teams, excel, and other on-line portals
- Must be an excellent communicator and have the ability to multi-task
- Low sickness record
- Quick to learn and retain information
What we are looking for:
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to speak confidently within a team- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Ability to deal with challenging/vulnerable customers
- Someone looking for Long-Term temporary employment
- Excellent sickness record
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multitask
- Quick learner
*Please note working for the Ministry of Justice will require you to have photographic ID. This can be a Full-length Birth Certificate supported by a driving or provisional licence in your current address OR an in-date passport*