Role: Ministry of Justice - Admin Officer
Location: Based in Leeds City Centre (Leeds Combined Court)
Hours: Monday - Friday, 37 hours per week (9:00-17:00)
Salary: £11.28 per hour
We are looking for a Administrative Officer to work for our client MOJ. This is a temporary position which is likely to be extended, down to the client's own discretion and business needs.
Training will be provided.
Overview of role:
You will provide administrative support. You will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- General administrative support
- processing of Court orders
- Telephone calls
- Application issue and document logging
- Monitoring mailbox
- Remote clerking
- Working with stakeholders / public
- Inputting new cases
- Interactions with Judges, court users, defendants and police officers
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Case work involving use of local IT system, Outlook and Word.
- Clerking in hearings
Skills required for the role:
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Team working Skills
- Can work under pressure
- Use your own initiative as well as working part of a team
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships
- Strong Admin skills
- Strong IT skills- using bespoke systems
- Strong customer service
*Please note working for the Ministry of Justice will require you to have photographic ID. This can be a Full-length Birth Certificate supported by a driving or provisional licence in your current address OR an in-date passport*
- If you are interested in this role, please apply now!