MOJ - Admin Officer
Location: Wakefield Civil Justice Centre (WF1)
Hours: Monday - Friday (37 hours)
This is an ongoing temporary position for at least 3 months with the possibility of a further extension at the discretion of the business requirements. All training will be provided for the role.
We are currently recruiting for a full time Administration Officer to join the Team at the Wakefield Civil Justice Centre with our client, MOJ based in Wakefield. The role will include working as part of a flexible team. You will be trained to deal with civil or family work and may be required to host remote hearings on occasions. You will need to have some IT knowledge and experience of MS office.
- Dealing with Civil or family work
- Drawing orders
- Actioning e-mails
- Answering telephones
- Using the appropriate case management systems.
- Issuing process
- General office administration
- Some hosting of remote or face to face hearings.
What we are looking for:
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Strong customer service skills essential and recent administration
- Ability to work on your own initiative and unsupervised
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent sickness record
*Please note working for the Ministry of Justice will require you to have photographic ID. This can be a Full-length Birth Certificate supported by a driving or provisional licence in your current address OR an in-date passport*