Newcastle upon Tyne
Up to £11.28 per hour
19 days ago
Brook Street are currently recruiting for a Admin Officer to work at Newcastle Crown Court
You will be based in Newcastle and will be responsible for a range of admin duties.
Duties Include but are not limited to-
- Post opening and dispatch
- Checking and preparing papers and files for Probate Service Processes
- Creating and updating records on in-house computer system - data inputting
- Post holder will be required to work in a flexible way and undertake any other general office admin duties reasonably requested by line Management
- Has fast and accurate data inputting skills, general IT skills as well as good knowledge of Word and Excel
- Can identify, prioritise, plan effectively and is target driven and is a good Team player
- Can communicate clearly, behave professionally and deliver excellent customer service
- 5 GCSE's including maths and English or equivalent
Monday - Friday
37 hours per week
This is initially 6 months however it is highly likely to be extended beyond that initial period. The job is based on a 37 hour week, working Monday to Friday. Location is ideal for public transport.
This Client also offers an excellent Pay Rate of £11.28 per. hour.