Are you an experienced Administrator looking for an ongoing Temporary role in the Langstone Area of Newport?
I am recruiting for Public Sector Clients in Newport on a Temporary Full Time Basis (Part Time WILL NOT be considered)
The Role includes:
- Assist participants in Cloud Video Platform court hearings to engage fully and effectively in the hearing
- Share invitations, guidance and access codes with the relevant parties, enabling them to join the hearing at the appropriate time.
- Preparing papers and files for court, tribunals, hearings and meetings, ensuring compliance and administration documentation meet quality standards.
- Creating and updating records on in-house computer system and data input.
- Clerking the courts, tribunals and hearings, ensuring papers and materials are available and up to date.
- Contacting relevant parties, scheduling, serving court documents, executing a range of warrants, collecting fines and fees.
- Handling counter (face to face), written and telephone enquiries.
- Communicate and work with the Judiciary, Magistracy, the Cluster Managers, Court staff and customers to collect information, check facts, communicate or enforce judicial decisions, give advice on the completion of forms or court procedures etc and provide excellent customer service.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is ESSENTIAL for this role
Monday to Friday between the hours of 8.30am to 5pm
National Minimum Wage Applies to this role rising to £9.78 per hour after 12 weeks
A BASIC DBS is required for this role
ID Documents needed:
- Passport or Birth Certificate
- Driving Licence Photocard (Full or Provisional)
- Proof of Address
- Proof of National Insurance
Close to Local Bus Routes, Next to M4 Motorway and Free Parking
Please APPLY NOW if you fit the criteria above
#PLEASE NOTE - DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUMES OF APPLICATIONS WE WILL ONLY BE CONTACTING THOSE WHO ARE SUCCESSFUL#