Location: North Weald
Job Type: Temporary ongoing, long term assignments
£13.01 per hour
Working hours - must be available for 24/7 shift rotation
Start date in January 2022
This is an administrative role and involves data entry and basic admin duties so you must be computer literate; however, we will provide full training.
- be available for 24/7 shift rotations
- be able to provide right to work documents
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and administration skills.
- A strong sense of personal ethics and integrity.
- Enjoy interacting with colleagues, members of the public and external stakeholders.
- The ability to build relationships and thrive working as part of a team.
- A desire to develop.
Pay Rates & Benefits
- £13.01 per hour and unsocial hour`s rates
- Full training provided
- Online interview & onboarding
- up to 34 days A/L
- You will be asked to work on a 24/7 shift pattern.
- Unsocial hours and weekend shift work including weekends.
- Shift patterns - 7am - 3pm & 3pm - 11pm & 11pm - 7am - must be available to work all 3 shifts on rotation
Succesfull candidates will have to undertake 3 years worth referncing and pass basic DBS check.
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more please send your CV