Location: North Weald
Job Type: Temporary ongoing, long term assignments
£13.01 per hour
Working hours - must be available for 24/7 shift rotation
Start date in September 2021
We`re looking for curious minds to join our team and help us meet some of the challenges facing the UK today. In this busy administrative role, you will be responsible for checking and recording the movement of goods containers into and out of the country with appropriate social distancing measures in place.
You will need an eye for detail to capture and maintain accurate records of what is being transported. You will have an inquisitive streak when verifying the legitimacy of the container contents. You will gain experience within a range of duties with no two days looking the same - an unflappable disposition when confronted with the unexpected will be beneficial.
This is an administrative role and involves updating computer systems so you must be computer literate; however, we will provide full training.
- be available for 24/7 shift rotations
- be able to provide right to work documents
- available to start in September 2021
You will need to demonstrate:
- " Excellent interpersonal, communication and administration skills.
- " A strong sense of personal ethics and integrity.
- " That you enjoy interacting with colleagues, members of the public and external stakeholders.
- " The ability to build relationships and thrive working as part of a team.
- " A desire to develop.
Pay Rates & Benefits
- " £13.01 per hour and unsocial hour`s rates
- " Full training provided
- " Online interview & onboarding
You will be asked to work on a 24/7 shift pattern. 31-35 hours per week unsocial hours and weekend shift work including weekends.
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more please send your CV