The Ministry of Justice - Admin Officer
Location: Bradford City Centre
Hours: 3 days a week - Flexible and to be agreed with client
Pay: Between £7.70 - £8.72 increading to 9.78 after 12 weeks
This is an ongoing temporary position with the possibility of a further extension at the discretion of the business requirements.
We are currently recruiting for part-time administration Officer to join the Team with our client, The Ministry of Justice based in Bradford. The role will include working as part of a flexible busy office support team and will be responsible for the general administration for the office.
- Extracting and filing court papers
- Updating e-files and outlook calendars/diaries
- Setting up and Conducting Telephone Conference Court Hearings
- Photocopying, Printing and Post Dispatch
- Customer Service - face to face, telephone and email.
- Administering Skype and Video hearings
- Case working on court computer system
What we are looking for:
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Excellent sickness record
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multitask
- Quick learner
*Please note working for the Ministry of Justice will require you to have photographic ID. This can be a Full-length Birth Certificate supported by a driving or provisional licence in your current address OR an in-date passport*