A temporary, part time Admin Officer role has become available to work within Government. The role will be paid at £10.88 per hour and is due to start in as soon as clearance comes through. Part time role: Monday to Friday 5pm - 9pm.
These roles are to start in May 2021 and onwards pending counter terrorism clearance.
Key Responsibilities may include:
- Provide administrative support to the regional team
- Undertake a range of administrative tasks such as file movement and tracking, logging correspondence, issuing decision letters
- Answer public enquiries on core business matters.
- Preparing claimants files for interview/decision by establishing where barriers exist and working to clear these.
- Maintaining records on Casework IT systems
- Scanning casework files and correspondence and uploading onto storage platforms.
- Drafting responses to letters/emails sent by claimants and representatives.
- Working with casework teams across the country to arrange appointments for claimants.
- Serving documentation to claimants and representatives for decisions.
- Preparing casework files for appeal.
- Reviewing files prior to sending these to storage and other teams.
- Meet and Greet customers as they arrive in our office for interview and liaise with other staff.
- Undertaking enrolments of customers, also including fingerprints and photos.
- Conduct operating mandate checks on cases within specified time frames
- Monitor and update local spreadsheets accurately
- Statistical reporting
To apply for the role you must hold a valid passport and must have lived in the UK for longer than 5 years. This role requires a counter terrorism security clearance that the would process for you if successful. Please apply directly through the advert and you will be contacted by our consultants if successful.