A temporary, part time Admin Officer role has become available to work within Government. The job is based in Liverpool, Bootle. You will need to be able to get to the office as there isn't remote working to start with.
Pay: £11.10 per hour
Part time role
Monday to Friday
5pm - 9pm
These roles are to start in June/July 2021 onwards pending counter terrorism clearance.
Key Responsibilities may include:
- Provide administrative support to the regional team
- Undertake a range of administrative tasks such as file movement and tracking, logging correspondence, issuing decision letters
- Answer public enquiries on core business matters.
- Preparing claimants files for interview/decision by establishing where barriers exist and working to clear these.
- Maintaining records on Casework IT systems
- Scanning casework files and correspondence and uploading onto storage platforms.
- Drafting responses to letters/emails sent by claimants and representatives.
- Working with casework teams across the country to arrange appointments for claimants.
- Serving documentation to claimants and representatives for decisions.
- Preparing casework files for appeal.
- Reviewing files prior to sending these to storage and other teams.
- Meet and Greet customers as they arrive in our office for interview and liaise with other staff.
- Undertaking enrolments of customers, also including fingerprints and photos.
- Conduct operating mandate checks on cases within specified time frames
- Monitor and update local spreadsheets accurately
- Statistical reporting
To apply for the role you must hold a valid passport and must have lived in the UK for longer than 5 years.
Please apply directly through the advert and you will be contacted by our consultants if successful.