Up to £11.88 per hour
about 1 month ago
Brook Street are currently recruiting for a Admin Officer/Court Clerk to work with a large public sector client within the Legal Sector.
The client are responsible for the delivery of the legal and justice system and require confident Court Clerks to assist in controlling the Courts during the hearings.
You will be based at South Tyneside Law Courts in the city centre of South Shields and will be responsible for a range of admin duties. Duties may include;
- Providing court clerk support and creating accurate court log reports
- Supervising and ushering vulnerable adults and children into the correct hearings
- Use own initiative to action tasks based on the outcome of the hearing without being instructed.
- Liaising with Legal Advisors, Judiciary and members of the public
- Updating of system database and record maintenance
- Other general admin duties
Successful candidates will have;
- Excellent IT and data entry skills
- Ability to cope with hearing often very distressing information
- Strong communicator and confident in dealing with difficult situations
- Ability to identify, prioritise and plan effectively
Candidates with a transferable DBS on the update system would be highly advantageous
Monday - Friday
37 hours per week
This is a initial assignment until March 2024, but is highly likely to be extended beyond that initial period. The job is based on a 37 hour week, working Monday to Friday. Location is ideal for public transport. This Client also offers an excellent Pay Rate of £11.88 per. hour.
If you are interested, please reply below.