Up to £11.28 per hour
Brook Street Durham
about 1 month ago
Brook Street are working in partnership with Teeside Combined Courts in their search an Administrator to join their busy team.
You will be based at Teeside Combined Court and will be responsible for a range of admin duties. Duties may include;
Preparing papers and files for court, tribunals, hearings and meetings.
Producing court/tribunal documents.
General photocopying and filing.
Creating and updating records on in-house computer system and data input.
Post opening and dispatch.
Booking, preparing and organising meeting rooms, supporting training courses and other group activities.
Preparing meeting agenda, joining instructions, handouts etc.
Standard letters and correspondence, minutes, notes, reports, submissions etc, according to guidelines and instructions.
Providing court clerk support and creating accurate court log reports as and when required
- Supervising and ushering vulnerable adults and children into the correct hearings
- Use own initiative to action tasks based on the outcome of the hearing without being instructed.
- Liaising with Legal Advisors, Judiciary and members of the public
- Updating of system database and record maintenance
- Other general admin duties
Successful candidates will have;
- Excellent IT and data entry skills
- Ability to cope with hearing often very distressing information
- Strong communicator and confident in dealing with difficult situations
- Ability to identify, prioritise and plan effectively
Candidates with a transferable DBS on the update system would be highly advantageous
Monday - Friday
37 hours per week
This is a 6 month initial assignment, but is highly likely to be extended beyond that initial period. The job is based on a 37 hour week, working Monday to Friday. Location is ideal for public transport. This Client also offers an excellent Pay Rate of £11.28 per. hour.
If you are interested in this position, please apply below.
Please note, ALL short-listed candidates will need to provide full ID and Eligibility documents by email.