The Ministry of Justice - Admin Officer
Location: Leeds City Centre
Hours: Monday - Friday (37 hours)
This is an ongoing temporary position with the possibility of a further extension at the discretion of the business requirements.
We are currently recruiting for a full time Administration Officer to join the Team at the Leeds County Courts with our client, The Ministry of Justice based in Leeds City Centre. The role will include working as part of a flexible team. This is a very interesting role, carrying out effective and efficient administration and customer care support to the courts. You would need to provide administration support ensuring staff & service users are supported through efficient processes.
- Receiving and distributing information and communications in an appropriate manner e.g. telephone, paper, e-mail.
- Preparing, maintaining and collating records, files & management information in accordance with the standards required.
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of individuals.
- General office/administration duties required.
- Typing Court Orders
- Clerking in the Courts
- Dealing with customers face to face
- Taking phone calls
What we are looking for:
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to speak confidently within a team- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Ability to deal with challenging customers
- Excellent sickness record
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multitask
- Quick learner
- Recent graduates with good customer service please apply
*Please note working for the Ministry of Justice will require you to have photographic ID. This can be a Full-length Birth Certificate supported by a driving or provisional licence in your current address OR an in-date passport*