The Ministry of Justice - Admin Officer
Location: Leeds City Centre/Working from home
Hours: Monday - Friday (37 hours)
This is a short term temporary position only lasting until the end of June 2021.
MUST have a good working wifi at home (laptop provided)
We are currently recruiting for 6 full time Administration Officers to join the Team at the District Magistrates Court in Leeds City Centre with our client, The Ministry of Justice. The role will include working as part of a flexible team. This is a very interesting role, carrying out effective and efficient support to the administration team. This is a 4 day working from home and 1 day in the office to cover court hearings.
- Organise and host remote hearings into court via online system "Cloud"
- Taking notes during remote hearings
- Ensuring court users/solicitors etc are admitted into court room online on time
- Admitting users from online waiting room into the room
- Overseeing the remote hearings and ensuring they run smoothly
- Working independently and efficiently to tight timescales
- Handling confidential information
What we are looking for:
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Very strong IT skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multitask
- Quick learner
- Organisational skills are essential
- Being able to work independently following initial training and with guidance to refer to
- Excellent sickness record
- Quiet space at home to complete back to back hearings online with no disruptions
- Strong internet connection
*Please note working for the Ministry of Justice will require you to have photographic ID. This can be a Full-length Birth Certificate supported by a driving or provisional licence in your current address OR an in-date passport*
Please click apply now!