We are seeking a long term temporary worker for an exciting opportunity within Minister of Defence.
The Temporary Worker will provide administrative support / PA responsibilities. He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision.
Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources Preparing routine correspondence
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office Good communication skills, both oral and written
The Armed Forces Recruiting Programme (AFRP) has been established to provide the successor to the current recruiting operations for the Royal Navy, Army and Royal Air Force from 2024.
AFRP aims to deliver an affordable future recruiting model that is flexible and agile enough to deliver the inflow required.
The CLOne candidate will provide dedicated support to the team
Tasks will include:
1. Meeting preparation, including booking Skype Call meetings, sending out documentation to stakeholders and supporting agenda creations.
2. Minute Taking
3. Organising emails including raising priority tasks to the correct addressee.
4. Wider admin support as required
Desirable-Experience on Outlook / Office 365 (O365)
Location: MOD HQ, Andover, SP11 8HJ, Pay rate 14.28/hour, M-F - 37 hours per week, start date: ASAP, length of assignment till 12.12.2020
APPLY NOW if you are interested in a career within the Public Sector.