We are seeking a long term temporary worker for an exciting opportunity within Minister of Defence.
The Temporary Worker will provide administrative support / PA responsabilities. He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgment in carrying out instructions, under general supervision.
The Armed Forces Recruiting Programme (AFRP) has been established to provide the successor to the current recruiting operations for the Royal Navy, Army and Royal Air Force from 2024.
AFRP aims to deliver an affordable future recruiting model that is flexible and agile enough to deliver the inflow required.
The candidate will provide dedicated support to the Programme Management Office
Tasks will include:
- Support the Armed Forces Recruiting Programme with meeting preparation and admin duties
- Managing Group Mailbox & Calendars
- PA support to the 1* Programme Director
- Orchestrate all admin prior to the AFRP Programme Board
- Support to the Programme Management Office team
- Support to the Knowledge Business Manager with SharePoint
Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required Acting as an administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources Preparing routine correspondence
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office Good communication skills, both oral and written.
Location: MOD HQ, Andover, SP11 8HJ, Pay rate 10.35/hour, M-F 37 hours per week
APPLY NOW if you are interested in a career within the Public Sector.