Up to £11.88 per hour
27 days ago
Brook Street are currently recruiting for a Admin Officer to work at Sunderland County Court
You will be based in Sunderland and will be responsible for a range of admin and tribunal clerk duties.
Duties Include but are not limited to-
- Post opening and dispatch
- Checking and preparing papers and files for Probate Service Processes
- Creating and updating records on in-house computer system - data inputting
- Post holder will be required to work in a flexible way and undertake any other general office admin duties reasonably requested by line Management
- Has fast and accurate data inputting skills, general IT skills as well as good knowledge of Word and Excel
- Can identify, prioritise, plan effectively and is target driven and is a good Team player
- Can communicate clearly, behave professionally and deliver excellent customer service
- 5 GCSE's including maths and English or equivalent
Monday - Friday
37 hours per week
This is initially until the end of March 2024 however it is highly likely to be extended beyond that initial period. The job is based on a 37 hour week, working Monday to Friday. Location is ideal for public transport.
Right to work documents and DBS clearance is required for this role
This Client also offers an excellent Pay Rate of £11.88 per. hour.
Brook Street are proud to support the Armed Forces Covenant and as such, we guarantee to interview all candidates who are veterans or spouses/partners of military personnel, and who meet all the essential criteria for the vacancy.
As a Disability Confident Leader, and holder of the Gold Award status from the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme, Brook Street, as a supplier to the Public Sector Resourcing Framework (PSR), will offer you a guaranteed interview with a PSR Sourcer.
Should you identify as a candidate with a disability and/or as a veteran or spouse/partner of military personnel and meet all the essential criteria for the role, we encourage you to reach out to us via the Brook Street website. Here you will find a link to register your interest and state the role that you are interested in. We are committed to engaging with you.
In cases where we have a high volume of ex-military candidates/military spouses/partners, who meet all of the essential criteria, Brook Street will interview the best candidates from within that group.