We have an exciting new job opportunity for an Admin Officer to join one of our Government clients in Wandsworth, South London. This is a full-time temporary role for an ongoing 3 months with a view to extend the contract further. The responsibilities of the role will include:
- General photocopying and filing
- Typing letters and orders
- Data entry on to relevant approved databases
- Data entry onto spreadsheets
- Creating and updating records on in-house computer system and data input.
- Managing a mailbox, answering queries
- Good excel skills
- Good accurate recording and record keeping e.g., Delius
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to communicate efficiently via phone, email etc and to remote workforce
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good customer service
Salary: £11.21 with benefits of pension scheme and holiday.
If you have excellent organisational skills, data entry skills and an administrative background then do not delay and apply today!