We have an exciting new job opportunity for an admin officer to join one of our Government clients in Westminster, London. This is a full-time temporary role for an ongoing 5 months with a view to extend the contract further. The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Filling weekly vacant sittings with magistrate cover by sending out vacancy lists via email or by contacting magistrates by phone to fill urgent vacancies
- Help monitor shared inboxes to categorise emails and identify urgent changes if a magistrate can no longer attend their scheduled sitting or if there has been a change to the court listings
- Assist with the validation and processing of magistrate's expenses claims for attending their sittings and judicial duties
- Answering the phone, responding to queries, and forwarding on when unable to resolve
Skills and Experience required
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent telephone skills - confident speaking on the phone
- Need to have good IT skills including proficiency using Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Teams etc. especially Excel
- Court experience desirable
Salary: £12.29 with benefits of pension scheme and holiday.
The hours are working in the office 9-5 Monday - Friday
If you have excellent organisation skills and have experience within the admin sector do not delay and apply today!