One of my Public Sector clients are currently looking for Admin Officers (x5) to work within a court in Wolverhampton.
General working days will be Monday to Friday between 9am and 5.30pm however, the successful candidate must have a degree of flexibility in line with the needs of the Courts. This will be on an initial three-month temporary basis with the possibility of further extension.
The ideal candidate will have interpersonal skills and comfortable working with people. You will always be resilient and able to show professionalism .
Within this role, your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Pre-court admin work such as data entry, filing and scanning
- Preparation of court papers
- Answering calls such as standard enquiries and passing messages to others.
- Collecting and delivering files and bundles to the judiciary and clerks ensuring they have the necessary papers
- Straightforward drafting such as acknowledgements and receipting, confirmations, court orders, warrants etc.
- Opening, sorting, distributing and dispatching post as required
- Providing information related to proceedings
- Must have strong knowledge of Word and Excel
The pay rate for this position will be £8.72 per hour for candidates over 25 for the first 12 weeks then rising to £9.78. For under 25's, the pay rate will be £8.20 for the first 12 weeks and then rise to £9.78.
This role will be subject to referencing and an enhanced disclosure which you will be required to make payment for with the payment refunded after four weeks in post.
If you feel that you would have the necessary skill set for this role and ready to take on a new challenge, please apply online.
We are expecting to receive a high volume of applications for this role and so may not be able to contact every candidate who applies.