The Ministry of Justice - Administration Officer
Location: Huddersfield / Working from home temporarily
Hours: Monday - Friday (37 hours)
This is an ongoing temporary position with the possibility of a further extension at the discretion of the business requirements.
We are currently recruiting for a full time Administration Officer to join the team at Kirklees Magistrates Court with our client, The Ministry of Justice based. The role will include supporting the courts on a working from home basis by helping support remote court hearings taking place.
This role will mainly be based from your home but you will be required to attend the court once a week for training.
- Controlling the court video platform
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Completing general admin duties
- Responding to phone and email queries
- Draft standard letters correspondence
- Maintain detailed records/information
What we are looking for
- Strong communication
- Home working WIFI is essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages e.g Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to work on your own as well as part of a team
- Experience working in an administrative role
*Please note working for the Ministry of Justice will require you to have photographic ID. This can be a Full-length Birth Certificate supported by a driving or provisional licence in your current address OR an in-date passport*