The Ministry of Justice - Administration Officer
Location: Bradford City Centre / Working from home temporarily
Hours: Monday - Friday (37 hours)
Pay: between 8.78ph - 9.78ph
This is an ongoing temporary position with the possibility of a further extension at the discretion of the business requirements.
We are currently recruiting for a full time Administration Officer to join the team at Bradford & Keighley Magistrates Court with our client, The Ministry of Justice based in Bradford. The role will include supporting the courts on a working from home basis by helping support remote court hearings taking place.
This role will mainly be based from your home.
- Controlling the court video platform
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Completing general admin duties
- Responding to phone and email queries
- Draft standard letters correspondence
- Maintain detailed records/information
What we are looking for
- Strong communication
- Home working WIFI is essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages e.g Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to work on your own as well as part of a team
- Experience working in an administrative role
*Please note working for the Ministry of Justice will require you to have photographic ID. This can be a Full-length Birth Certificate supported by a driving or provisional licence in your current address OR an in-date passport*