Up to £11.88 per hour
JH - York Mag._1706271536
about 1 month ago
Brook Street are currently recruiting for Admin Officers to work with a large public sector client within the Legal Sector.
Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm
37 hours per week
This is initially a three-month contract with a high possibility of extension
This Client also offers an excellent Pay Rate of £11.88 per hour.
You will be based at York County Court in the York City Centre and will be responsible for a range of admin duties. Duties may include:
- Providing Admin support and creating accurate court log reports
- Liaising with Legal Advisors, Judiciary and members of the public
- Updating of system database and record maintenance
- Arranging and setting up face to face and video link meetings within the court system
- Other general admin duties
Successful candidates will have;
- Excellent IT and data entry skills
- Ability to cope with hearing often very distressing information
- Strong communicator and confident in dealing with difficult situations
- Ability to identify, prioritise and plan effectively
RTW documents and a DBS clearance is required for this role
Candidates with a transferable DBS on the update system would be highly advantageous
Law graduates are encouraged to apply for the role as it gives you an insight into the law courts processes.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now