Admin / Customer Service Officer - Croydon
- Location: East Croydon
- Pay: £10.59 ph
- Hours: 37 hrs between Monday - Saturday from 8am - 8pm - will be shift work but must be able to work Saturdays
Register online at www.brookstreet.co.uk/gov-apply
The successful candidates will be part of a team delivering application process support either face to face with applicants or handling calls both inbound and outbound.
We need individuals who excel at delivering excellent customer service, work effectively as a member of a team, have good problem solving skills, excellent record keeping and a desire to go the extra mile.
- To process Visa and Immigration applications.
- To check information provided and digitise
- Act as a first point of contact for customer application queries.
- Manage customer expectations, interact and display professionalism at all times.
- Adhere to the Quality Framework, ensuring performance targets are met and accuracy targets are achieved.
- Take responsibility to ensure continuous improvement in customer service.
- Manage difficult customers displaying professionalism at all times.
- Utilise time appropriately, working efficiently at all times.
- Manage incoming service complaints in line with procedure, ensuring escalated action to the complaints Manager is taken where a service complaint is received.
To apply for this role, or other central government positions, please complete the online registration at www.brookstreet.co.uk/gov-apply .
Kat from public sector team will be in touch if your application is successful.