Join a global solutions business!!
Brook street is recruiting for an Admin operation support agent within the transport, e-commerce and business solutions industry based in Huntingdon.
This is not a normal back-office admin role, you will have plenty of customer and staff interaction throughout the day!
Salary: £11.27 - £12.74 per hour
Working hours: Monday to Friday 12:00-21:00 or 13:00-22:00
- Free onsite parking
- Full training provided
- Great prospects for career progression for the right candidate
Join a company that are committed to providing global connections while minimizing our environmental impact.
As an Admin Operations Support Agent you be working in a fast-paced environment and adhere to strict time-lines and deadlines. Being part of the team, you will ensure that customers` urgent packages get to the right place, on time.
You will be providing customers a high-quality customer service and making every experience outstanding.
Skills for Administrator:
- Answering incoming calls from customers in relation to collection requests, along with delivery queries
- Sorting and allocating premium and distance deliveries
- Checking and investigating failed deliveries/collections
- Prioritising and re-allocating failures for the next day delivery as required
- Inputting data into our tracking system
- Maintaining clear and effective communications, collaboration with the team and managers and other depots
- Following processes, procedures, and controls as well as external regulatory requirements
- Accuracy & Attention to Detail
- Microsoft Office & PC Skills
- Planning & Organisation Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- General Administration Skills
If you`re interested in this role and would like to have a chat more in detail regarding this vacancy, please do apply with you up to date CV. We aim to get back to all applicants within 1-3 working days. You can contact Clare on or give me a quick call on 07483 458787.