We are looking for an admin support officer to work within one of our large clients based in Warrington, Cheshire. This role is ideal for people who are excellent communicators and excel in project co-ordination The successful candidate will be working hours of 9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday. The rate of pay will be £15.17 per hour, and the role will be working on a hybrid shift pattern. This role will start in September 2022 and will last for up to 6 months.
Excellent transport links are available for this location.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working in administration. PA/Executive assistant experience is preferred.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Arranging meetings and managing bookings.
- Liaising with service teams and assessors.
- Providing advice and guidance to ensure that project and service teams are fully aware of the required standards to be met.
- Liaising with key stakeholders to arrange and facilitate Service Assessments.
- Work with colleagues to clarify current processes and priorities.
- Maintain a Service Assessment tracker and carry out quarterly and annual reporting.
- Ensure SharePoint repository is maintained and updated with completed reports. Provide basic guidance on Service Assessment process and respond to queries.
- Maintaining and enhancing guidance documentation and templates to support the process.
This list is not exhaustive, and you're expected to be flexible in your day-to-day work.
The skills you will bring and develop include:
- Communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Relationship building.
- Confidence to share ideas.
- Commitment to the delivery of outcomes.
- Interpersonal skills
- IT skills.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send over your CV as soon as possible. The client will be conducting a CV review to identify candidates to progress onto the interview process.