Job Type: Temporary
Sector: Public Sector
Hours: 37 hours a week
Brook Street are currently seeking to find someone who can join our very reputable public sector client, the Ministry of Defence, in the North Yorkshire area.
You will be required to provide Admin support to a busy Regional Occupational Health Team (ROHT) centre, ensuring the appropriate provision and delivery of Occupational Healthcare (OH) care to entitled Regular and Reservist personnel. Assisting in the staffing of the administrative area during the working day.
Duties within the role will include but not be limited to -
- Administrative support to Regular and Reservist Patients using the ROHT as requested by the ROHT Business Manager (BM) or Clinical staff.
- Typing support to the ROHT as requested by the ROHT BM or Clinical staff inclusive of taking minutes and dissemination.
- Answer Telephone, E-mails, and Personal enquiries in an appropriate professional manner.
- Ensure Defence Medical Information Capability Programme (DMICP) is used according to policy by maintaining the following:
Patient DMICP medical records
Request for paperwork letters
Appointment times and notification letters
Scanning and attachment of documentation
- Receipt and distribution of all ROHT documentation to include:
Requesting information for Clinical use.
Maintenance of any required databases.
Receipt, sorting and collection of all mail for Department.
- Liaise with interested Agencies/Stakeholders, Departments and Patients.
- ROHT office administration to include filing, photocopying, scanning & group mailboxes.
- Responsible for Stationary ordering with the Department.
- Take active role in own personal professional development as well as completing Mandatory training.
- Act as Authorised Demander (AD).
- Opening up/locking of ROHT Dept and maintaining security in accordance with Department Protocols. Maintain Health & Safety (H&S) and ensuring visitors comply with Department H&S Policy.
- Collation of statistics in relation to Full Medical Board's/Two Man Medical Board /Graduated Return to Work & Non-Freezing Cold Injuries in order to assist the BM in relation to data submissions. Provide monthly statistics to the Region Reserves Practice Manager on Reservist throughput seen within ROHT Catterick.
- Complete all Transport bookings and Accommodation bookings as required by ROHT staff.
- Any other administrative tasks as delegated by the ROHT BM or Clinical staff.
- Experience in using Microsoft 365 applications
- Customer Service Experience
- Experience using DMICP
This is a fully site based role at in Catterick, and a full references and criminal record check will be required.
We anticipate a large volume of applicants so if you have not been contacted directly within 7 days please presume you have been unsuccessful.