Are you an experienced Administrator? Have the ability to manage a strong team? And looking to further develop in the Financial Services industry?
My client is seeking a dedicated and hardworking professional to join their Administration team based in Maidstone as a Administration Team Leader. You will have brilliant communication and administration skills, able to prioritise workloads effectively, highly organised, previously worked in a financial planning firm, ideally Level 3 qualified in Financial Administration, provide fantastic team management skills, confidently problem solve and knowledge of using IO and Platform experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to further develop their career within a well-established company who provide real support and progression opportunities.
- Allocating tasks, monitoring performances and KPI's.
- Providing diary management support to Managers.
- Implementing ideas to improve procedures.
- Processing new business.
- Ensuring financial planning administration tasks are completed efficiently.
- On-boarding new starters and overseeing training.
Salary: £30,000-£40,000 (Depending on experience)
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
*Experience within a financial planning firm, essential.*
If you are interested in this role, apply today!