We've got a great opportunity within the MOJ-Poole Magistrates & Law Courts, to join a fast-paced environment, working in the administrative department. Working with a professional team, you'll be based in Poole and will enjoy being part of an organisation with a great work life balance.
The successful candidate will provide administrative support. He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgment in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
* Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
* Processing of applications, fee accounting and cashier duties, processing orders, IT data input
* Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
* Processing correspondence, processing orders, IT data input
* Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
* Preparing routine correspondence
Hourly Rate is £9.45 and the working week is Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm. There is parking on site.
Typical qualifications and experience:
* Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
* NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
* Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
* Good communication skills, both oral and written