Brook Street are proud to advertise a temporary position for MOD - Woking Location, the role is full time working 37 hours a week, Monday to Friday.
The Temporary Worker will provide administrative support. He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgment in carrying out instructions, under general supervision.
Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
- Recruit administration check recruit notes and produce a Certificate to Train, working with the team to prioritise workflow.
- Liaise with Troop Staff and other stakeholders ensuring that nominal rolls and supporting documentation is available for MTF staff.
- Discharge administration for those recruits discharging under Unfit for Army Service, Release from Army Service, Discharge as of Right, Defect in Enlistment and Medical Discharge.
- Books appointments, process documentation on to DMICP liaising with relevant stakeholders ensuring policy timelines are met.
- Maintain all NHS/military medical documents; this includes inputting of necessary medical details from internal/external patient records, protocols, electronic forwarding of patient DMICP records of those transferring out of Unit, undertake training for, and continually update, Defence Medical Information Capability Programme (DMICP) patient details, ensuring all information is correct.
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
If you are interested then either apply through the advert or email us at .