We are thrilled to support our public sector clients in their search for strong administrator, capable of multitasking throughout busy business periods.
Contract: Temporary, ongoing, expected duration until end March 2019
Location: Stamfordham/Heddon-on-the-Wall (most accessible via car)
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8am - 4:30pm, Friday 8am - 4pm
Pay Rate: £7.83 per hour rising to £8.45 on your 13th week
This is an involved, generalist administration role working in a medical setting. If successful, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Meeting and greeting all patients in an appropriate manner
- Book consultations for patients using bespoke software systems
- Ensure all medical files are up to date, accurate and neat
- Circulate patient records around the medical centre as required
- Monitor office consumables, ensuring stationary levels are maintained
- Liaising with patients and other medical centres in person, by phone and email
- Maintaining central registers and preparing clinic lists
The successful applicant will need to be flexible in order to accommodate the rapidly changing needs of the business. The ability to multitask, working as a team and under pressure is important, as are excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. The ability to communicate firmly but tactfully with patients is required.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please do not hesitate to submit your online application. Please note that due to our clients' location, applicants should have access to their own cars for ease of daily commute.