We are recruiting for a temporary Administrative Assistant based in Birmingham City Centre
This is initially a 2-month contract, based in their Birmingham Office..
Hours: Monday - Thursday 9-5 or 8-4 Friday 9-430 or 8-330.
Pay: £9.89 per hour
You will be transferring client files from one data management system to another.
- Educated to a minimum of A level standard with GCSE's grade C or above in English and Maths or able to demonstrate a combination of qualifications, skills and experience at an equivalent level.
- A high level of literacy and numeracy
- Excellent IT skills including advanced knowledge of web-based solutions, word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software packages, preferably Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Previous working history of working successfully as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues both orally and in writing.
- Ability to manage own time and workload and maintain high standards of accuracy.
- Ability to proactively contribute to improving processes and for proposing new ways of working.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to support, guide and inform as necessary.
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE ***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Initial 2-month temporary contract through Brook Street
- £9.89 per hour
- 20 days holiday + 8 Bank holidays (pro rata)
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Please send your CV and call Grace on 0121 643 6954/0121 480 8209.
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***