We are seeking an Administrator to join our Public Sector client in the Nantgarw area of Rhondda Cynon Taff on a temporary, ongoing basis. This role may lead to long-term or permanent work and is expected to run until at least March 2022.
This is a hybrid working role with offices remaining open with social distancing measures in place and improved hand sanitation provision, but a flexible / hybrid approach prevails. IT equipment will be provided for working from home.
- Work within the larger team in a key supporting role to the department in order to support the delivery of responsibilities.
- Provide secretarial and clerical support across the department
- Liaise with team leads and stakeholders to co-ordinate timelines and outputs
- Develop effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate all responsibilities
- Manage own workload in response to changing developments, referring to manager, senior team or stakeholders when needed, and highlighting where actions are required outside own area of responsibility
- Competitive pay rate
- Weekly pay
- Annual leave - up to 35 days per year including bank holidays
- Remote / Flexible working
- Excellent employer prospects with the potential for permanent work or internal progression
Please contact Rachel Cherry in the Brook Street Cardiff office for further information.