A great opportunity has opened up to work within the public sector in Birkdale, Southport, as an Administration Assistant. The role is to carry out administrative support activities to support the wider public sector operational network.
Skills required include:
* Ability to meet customer service targets and deadlines
* Ability to communicate effectively
* Ability to work as a team player
* Ability to accurately follow procedures
Responsibilities and duties:
* Inputting, verifying and retrieving information using both manual and computer based systems.
* Operate effectively in a busy, multi tasking, team working environment.
* To provide administrative support to the wider team
* To maintain customer correspondence and complaints filing system;
* To manage and monitor incoming emails from customers and third party suppliers;
* To handle and accurately distribute incoming correspondence;
* To handle and ensure accurate despatch of outgoing correspondence;
* To undertake, when required, searches for files;
* To take responsibility for one's personal attendance, performance and development.
- Hold a full and valid passport.
- Be able to provide all ID documents including an in date British Passport and 2 valid proofs of address as we need to complete your pre-employment screening and security clearance. These roles are subject to passing a CTC (Security Clearance)
Pay, hours of work and benefits:
- An hourly rate of £9.45 p/h
- Working Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm
- A long term temporary contract and pension scheme
- The opportunity to work within the public sector
This Administration Assistant role is based in Birkdale, Southport
If you are interested in the position, please apply now with your most up to date CV stating the advert reference number