Brook Street is currently recruiting on behalf of our client who is based in Liverpool City Centre and this role is a fantastic opportunity to work as an Administration Assistant within the public sector; we are looking for candidate's to start as soon as possible.
Title: - Administration Assistant
Hours/Days: Part-time evenings, Mon-Fri, 5pm-9pm
Duration: 6 months
Location: Liverpool City Centre
Applicants will be required to participate in a Counter-Terrorism Check (CTC).
Must hold a passport with at least 6 months validity as well as 2 proofs of address (dated within 3 months) and a proof of NI.
- Receive and process incoming and outgoing mail
- Process external mail ensuring that all contents & payment details are recorded accurately and tasks are batched/streamed correctly
- Scan documentation and check the scanned image is of an acceptable standard and clear for validation
- Validate scanned documentation ensuring all information is accurate and correcting information held in the system against original documentation provided
- Retrieve and return official documents and expired passports back to customers
You will be given full training by our client and ongoing support from Brook Street.
Please don't hesitate to apply if this role is of interest to you.