Are you looking for a role that would further develop your current administration skills? Do you have an interest in working within the legal and justice system? If this sounds like you then read on to find out more about this exciting opportunity!
Brook Street is currently recruiting for a number of Admin Officers to work with a large public sector client within the Legal Sector.
- Full time hours, Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
- Pay increase after 12 weeks
The client is responsible for the delivery of the legal and justice system and requires further administrative support.
You will be based in Newcastle and will be responsible for a range of admin duties which may include;
- Opening and Cascading Post
- Photocopying (Operating 2 x large copying machines)
- Filing (including file transfer around the office)
- Data Entry
- Post Out
Successful candidates will have;
- Excellent IT and data entry skills
- Ability to identify, prioritise and plan effectively
Successful candidates will be subject to a security clearance; candidates with a transferable DBS on the update system would be highly advantageous.
£7.83 rising to £7.92 after 12 weeks
The position is temporary for 3 months but with a view to be extended further.