Salary - £18,000
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 09:00am to 17:00pm
My client are looking for a self motivated Administration Assistant with a positive attitude to join our very busy but friendly Swanage office. This role would suit someone who would enjoy working in a challenging, busy and professional environment.
You will be working within a dynamic and challenging environment with a fun and supportive culture, providing a high quality service to our clients. Our culture supports and encourages your career development with real opportunities to progress throughout the firm.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting clients when they come into the office with a professional and friendly manner
- Maintaining a high level of client service at all times
- Database updates, including opening and closing files on the case management system
- Photocopying and filing
- Assisting with archiving
- Post and DX duties
- Booking and setting up meeting rooms
- Copy/audio typing letters
- All other general office duties
The Ideal candidate:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Reliable and flexible
- Confident and committed
- Interested in self development
There is a big emphasis at the firm on rewarding staff and we are continually reviewing our staff benefits. These currently include: above average holiday, gym membership, Westfield Healthcare Scheme, extra pension contributions and extra holiday.
Please contact Lee Plummer @ Brook Street or send CV to lerone.plummer (@) brookstreet.co.uk
Contact Number - 07483 330591.