We are currently working with a company based in Fulham, recruiting for an Administration Assistant to join them on a permanent basis starting in early May. A salary of £22,000 is on offer plus excellent benefits.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Answering inbound customer calls and passing onto the relevant person
- Managing all post including franking and sending outgoing mail
- Assist with the management of purchase orders by verifying prices and matching invoices to relevant purchase orders
- Prepare and send customer invoices
- Process daily orders on the CRM
- Assist the sales team with queries relating to shipping and orders
- Order office supplies
- Arrange courier collections
- Any other admin based duties
Full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
To be considered for this Administration Assistant role, you must have at least 1 years' office administration background and be comfortable working in a small team with varying personalities. As this is a small company, there is limited progression so if you are looking for a role where you can step up the career ladder in short time this is not the job for you. However if you are looking for a lovely company with a genuine family feel with job stability, then this could be the right opportunity.
- Annual salary review
- Free gym access
- Lovely office location
- Quarterly social events
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4x salary)
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Please apply now for this great opportunity and we will be in touch to discuss your application further.