We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate, with excellent communication skills, word processing skills, the ability to work independently and who will provide support to the team with a variety of duties within NHS. Work as part of a team in delivering an effective service supporting senior administration staff, managers and staff across the South area to deliver the Performance & Revalidation agenda.
In particular the post holder will:
* Provide high quality project, service, initiative and administrative support including information and analysis, including, the preparation of agendas, papers and minutes and taking appropriate follow-up action as required.
* Undertake reporting and analysis of information to support delivery.
The post holder is a key member of the team whose overarching goal is to enable, promote and support the effective use of data, information, knowledge and technology to improve, inform and support a portfolio of projects, services, and initiatives.
* Taking telephone calls for others in the department when they are out and expected to use their initiative when dealing with phone calls and messages.
* Undertaking all administrative duties such as photocopying, faxing and sorting and prioritising mail and e-mail. Distributing as appropriate.
* Sorting and prioritising all incoming mail and e-mail, distributing as appropriate.
* Managing the electronic diary for the department, including arranging and changing appointments, prioritising these as appropriate.
* Ensure all urgent and/or confidential communications are received and distributed from/to relevant parties in a timely manner.
* Supporting teams in project management and participating in department events.
* Required to input, monitor and check data produced and required for on-going programmes and projects.
* Working with all team members in the collection of information for performance reporting on relevant team projects.
* Acting as a point of contact for teams, dealing and responding effectively with complex queries from stakeholders and passing on relevant information to appropriate team members sensitively and autonomously.
* Running and collating reports which may include reports to the Board and senior management as required.
* Developing and maintaining effective electronic and paper filing systems, to ensure that information is kept securely and is accessible to other members of the team
* Working together with other administrators/PA's within the organisation to provide an effective network of communication including dealing with visitors to the base and being flexible to cover other administrators' general duties on the base.
* To carry out other appropriate delegated duties as required.