Do you have administration experience and looking for a longterm position?
My client in Tonbridge are looking for an Office Assistant to join their team. You will be:
- Answering calls, emails relating to customer orders/queries.
- Receiving orders.
- Processing orders.
- Liaising/updating customers with their order progess, pricing, delivery information and product information.
- Amending back orders and close off.
- Customer Service/customer liaison, data entry
- Generating reports linked to customer service/customer stock reports, delivery days.
- Arranging dispatch/collection for `bespoke services` for certain customers.
- Liaising with couriers re: delivery issues
- Arranging sample dispatches,
- Booking in deliveries.
- Creating invoices (including storage/rent) and credit notes. In PAs absence post to Sage, create day books/daily progress report.
- Customer service regarding invoicing queries.
The successful candidate will have administration experience, customer service experience and the ability to work in a small office.
If you have the right skills and experience and are keen on the position then please apply today!