We have a new vacancy for a Business Support Administrator to join a vibrant Leeds City Centre based client.
The successful candidate will be working as a part of a dynamic team and will be responsible for providing business support and administration support for the management and wider customer service team. This will include working with various team members and managers to support team objectives, projects and administrative support.
The role will include acting as first point of contact, answering general queries. Office administration such as email/letter correspondence, assisting the team and managers with MI reporting, meeting arrangements and database upkeep.
What we are looking for:
- Experience of organising meetings and booking travel and accommodation (diary management)
- Must have knowledge of administrative procedures, with excellent numerical and written English skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, word and outlook
- Ability to work on own initiative and organise own workload with minimal supervision working to tight and often changing timescales
In return you'll be offered:
A salary of £18,000 - £25,000 doe
City Centre location
Attractive pension and holiday package
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply online now!