Brook Street are proud to advertise a role at the MOD in Marchwood, this is a 3 Month Contract working 37 hours a week Monday to Friday. The pay rate is £9.09 per hour
The Temporary Worker will provide routine administrative support tasks according to well-established procedures. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to: Sorting and distributing mail Photocopying, filing, posting or proof-reading data Answering telephone calls and relaying messages Typical qualifications and experience: Two GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent NVQ Business Administration level 1 (or suitable administrative experience) Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Good communication skills, both oral and written
Provide reception duties within the Medical Centre front office during opening hours. This may include but is not limited to:
a. Creating, maintaining and booking all Medical Centre appointments within DMICP and answering queries from the reception desk within the front office.
b. Answering phones, dealing with queries within your own area of expertise and taking accurate messages as appropriate for other staff.
c. Deal with the receipt, sorting and dispatch of any mail, parcels and medical documents in accordance with local and DPHC policy.
5. Direct visitors and patients to the relevant sub-department.
6. Advise patients on the correct routine and procedure for medicals.
7. Assist when required with general administrative duties which may include photocopying, faxing, filing (medical and general), shredding, typing, preparation of medical documents for clinics and keeping the reception and front office area tidy.
8. Promote and maintain patient confidentiality in accordance with local policy and Caldicott Guidelines.
9. To have a knowledge of the Hospital Appointments (ERS) system and MHS routines and to manage hospital appointments and liaison with NHS.
If this role sounds of interest to you then please apply through the advert or call us to discuss on 02380 338274