Are you an experienced administrator, look for a new and challenging role? Then I have the role just for you!
Based in Carterton, my client is looking for a full-time Administrative Assistant to join their team for an initial 2-month bases, paying the rate of £9.09/hour. This role is within a government organisation and to be considered for this role you need to complete our compliance procedure as well as a security check.
As Administrative Assistant, you will work to the Consultant Psychiatrists and Community Psychiatric Nursing Staff based within Tidworth. In the role, you will be responsible for providing a high standard of Administrative support to the Community Mental Health Department and to the resident Social Worker and Consultant Clinical Psychologist.
- The post holder will also be responsible for answering telephone queries, booking medical documents in/out, dealing with the post, sending and receiving faxes/email and maintaining the Case Load Database.
- To provide cover for the Administrative Officer.
- To deliver Department of Community Mental Health (DCMH) reception functions and administrative support to all clinicians.
- Administrative support to a standard that ensures appropriate delivery of Community Mental Health services personnel.
- Ensure that all patients and visitors to the Tidworth are received in an appropriate manner.
- On receipt of a new patient e-referral, register the patient, create a file and request necessary documentation.
- Liaise with patients, MO and Medical Treatment Facilities to ensure correct patient contact details available, arranging of appointments and dealing with any queries.
- Filing and archiving of clinical and non-clinical documents both electronic and hard copy using scanning and physical storage.
- Chase up any outstanding documentation on patient files awaiting allocation.
- Respond to telephone enquiries appropriately, swiftly, and where required, in with discretion.
- Collecting post (am and pm) and dealing with contents.
- Booking in/out of patient medical documents on electronic caseload list.
- Perform administrative tasks as necessary including photocopying, faxing and scanning.
- To provide short term administrative cover for the E1 Administrative Officer in their absence.
- Provide administrative support to Admin Officer/Clinical Team in practice development and training activities.
- To conduct other duties as assigned from time to time by the Admin Officer on behalf of Practice Manager.
If you believe this would be a perfect role for you, please apply today!