Are you looking for a new administrative assistant opportunity?
Do you have experience of arranging/coordinating meetings and events?
Then this could be a great role for you!
I am working with an educational college who carry out medical research. They are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their friendly team on a temporary basis. This is a responsible role requiring efficient administrative skills combined with a professional, proactive and flexible approach to work. The successful applicant will have a `can do` attitude combined with the experience, skills and attributes to handle a wide range of confidential information. They are offering a pay rate of £13.67 per hour.
You will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Director will include;
* Arranging meetings including the preparation and circulation of papers for meetings in addition to arranging meeting rooms and ordering refreshments.
* Managing accommodation and transports for high-level visitors.
* Making travel arrangements for both UK and overseas travel on behalf of the Office. Producing itineraries and travel documentation and arranging appropriate travel insurance.
* Coordination of meeting room booking system. Allocating meeting rooms, weekly checks of availability and booking and managing the facilities within those meeting rooms.
* Replying to a range of issues on behalf of the team and completing the necessary research for dealing effectively with Executive Office postal correspondence, telephone calls and emails.Managing one-off projects and additional activities as agreed with the team lead.
* Setting up, maintaining, and improving (when necessary) the Team`s filing systems.
For further information on this opportunity please call Lewis Smith on 01235 706100 or apply via this advert and we will get back to you.