We are recruiting for an Administration Assistant to provide temporary support to our MOJ client
Our client is based in the city centre on excellent transport links and offer a great opportunity to gain valuable admin experience within the public sector.
The role is temporary, working 37 hours a week Monday to Friday. The role is expected to run until December 2020.
Duties may include but not be limited to
* Creating and maintaining databases, lists and manuals
* Completing documents including standard letters, forms, applications, orders or records
* Use of electronic and paper systems
* Preparation, collection and delivery of files and bundles to the judiciary and clerks
* Post room duties
* Cover of front desk reception
Ideal candidates will have some previous admin experience or have obtained a recent qualification in administration.
Our client requires candidates to be fully engaged and a hard working team player. You will need to have some basic administration experience and the ability to pick up tasks quickly and accurately
You will need good knowledge of Microsoft Packages, excellent communication skills and customer service skills.
The role is subject to satisfactory Standard DBS clearance and 3 years satisfactory referencing
The pay rate is £8.21 per hour, benefits include holiday pay and pension scheme
Please apply online with your current CV in word format or contact the public sector team