We are recruiting for an Administration Assistant to provide temporary support to our MOJ client
We are recruiting for 3 Administration Assistants to provide temporary support to our MOJ client in Nottingham City Centre.
Our client is based in the city centre on excellent transport links and offer a great opportunity to gain valuable admin experience within the public sector.
The role is temporary, working 37 hours a week Monday to Friday. The role is expected to run until the end of March 2021.
Duties may include but not be limited to
- To manage social distancing within the public areas whilst maintaining safety & capacity on site in the Main building, Family building & Tribunal Hearing Centre.
* Creating and maintaining databases, lists and manuals
* Completing documents including standard letters, forms, applications, orders or records
* Use of electronic and paper systems
* Preparation, collection and delivery of files and bundles to the judiciary and clerks
* Post room duties
* Cover of front desk reception
Ideal candidates will have some previous admin experience or have obtained a recent qualification in administration.
Our client requires candidates to be fully engaged and a hard working team player. You will need to have some basic administration experience and the ability to pick up tasks quickly and accurately
You will need good knowledge of Microsoft Packages, excellent communication skills and customer service skills.
The role is subject to satisfactory Enhanced DBS clearance and 3 years satisfactory referencing
The pay rate is £8.72 per hour, age dependent, benefits include holiday pay and pension scheme
Please apply online with your current CV in word format or contact the public sector team