A great opportunity has opened to work within the public sector, specifically the Passport Office in a long term temporary position as an Administration Assistant. The role is to carry out administrative support activities to support the wider Passport Office operational network.
Skills required include:
* Ability to meet customer service targets and deadlines
* Ability to communicate effectively
* Ability to work as a team player
* Ability to accurately follow procedures
Responsibilities and duties:
* Inputting, verifying and retrieving information using both manual and computer based systems.
* Operate effectively in a fast paced multi tasked team working environment.
* To provide administrative support to the Customer Contact Centre, assisting in providing excellent customer service;
* To maintain customer correspondence and complaints filing system;
* To manage and monitor incoming emails from customers and third party suppliers;
* To handle and accurately distribute incoming correspondence;
* To handle and ensure accurate despatch of outgoing correspondence;
* To undertake, when required, searches for files;
* To take responsibility for one's personal attendance, performance and development.
* To adhere without exception to Her Majesty's Passport Office Policies and Procedures.
- Hold a full and valid passport.
- Be able to provide all ID documents including an in date British Passport and 2 valid proofs of address as we need to complete your pre-employment screening and security clearance. These roles are subject to passing a CTC (Security Clearance)
Pay, hours of work and benefits:
- An hourly rate of £8.72 p/h rising to £9.13 p/h after 12 weeks of work
- Working Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm or 9am - 5pm
- A long term temporary contract and pension scheme
- The opportunity to work within the public sector
If you are interested in the position, please apply now with your most up to date CV for an immediate start.