Administration Assistant (YORK)
Monday - Friday, Full Time , £ 10.90 an hour
As an Administration Assistant your main purpose of this role is to work within the Customer Contact team within CIT. This role will involve answering regular calls for York and Carlisle centres on a daily basis.
You will be able to follow, set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Good Telephone Manner
- Experience of working within a call centre / contact centre environment.
- Preparing routine correspondence
Qualifications and Experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
Apply today with your most current CV